Requirements For Company Registration in Turkey
- Any person of any nationality or residence can be director or shareholder in a Turkish company;
- The shareholders of a company registered in Turkey can be both real persons or legal entities;
- A company in Turkey must rent a local registered office.
- Registration of a Limited Company requires the injection of a share capital of TRY 100.000 out of which ¼ (TRY 25,000 ) should be deposited in a bank account upon the registration of the company.
- A limited liability company requires at least 1 director and 1 shareholder.
A Turkish company requires 1 shareholder who may be of any nationality and reside anywhere. A shareholder may be an individual or corporate entity.
· If the shareholder is a real person we require:
· A Passport copy
· Picture of shareholders
· Signature Specimen ( it can prepare at notary in Turkey )
· Power of attorney authorizing us to represent the shareholder for sake of the establishment procedure. We will send the draft for you.
If the shareholder is a legal entity we require:
· Decision of the board of directors to establish the new company certified by the local authority and apostilled.
· Certificate of Activity ( apostilled )
· Articles of Association ( apostilled )
· Signature circular of the company showing the authorized representatives of the company. ( apostilled )