Accountancy is one of the most important aspects for corporations. Efficiency of bookkeeping is crucial for corporations and it is fully dependent on accuracy of accountancy.
Because financial statements lead management of companies at right direction, financial statements have to be accurate and kept in accordance with international standards.
According to activity field of the company, formation of accountancy department, training it's employees and regular auditing of department is crucial.
If contracted company does not have an accountancy department, we can provide accountancy and tax applications services. If company has an accountancy department, we can provide auditing and consultancy services. Furthermore we can handle government declaration services.
We can process your legal procedures in accordance with Turkish regulations so that you do not face any penalty. We guarantee that you will not face any punitive sanctions. If any penalty occur due to mishandling of procedures we undertake it.
Below is a list of accountancy tasks which we can handle according to Turkish taxation legislations, accountancy standards and Turkish social security regulations.
- Income and expense invoice processing
- Recording Statements of the banking operations
- Preparation of payrolls
- Preparation of monthly taxes - Concise and Sell Sheets
- Sending monthly financial statements to tax office online
- Preparation of insurance policies and sending them monthly to the declarations of the social security insurance agency
- Recording of the accounting statements and transferring to legal book.
- When required, provide accounting and tax consultancy .